We are growing at Social Brothers and that means that we can use reinforcements within our Sales team. As a Sales Employee at Social Brothers you are the one who knows our customers, who can translate the wishes of our customers into concrete plans and because you work meticulously and like to have a lot of variety in your work, this is the perfect position for you. It is your responsibility to carry out the entire process from proposal to after sales properly. Do you recognize yourself in this? Apply and maybe you’ll be our new sales employee!
Who are you?
- HBO graduated;
- You have some experience in sales;
- You have affinity with IT;
- You take initiative and like to keep an overview;
- You enjoy working in an environment with ambitious colleagues;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- Your Dutch and English language skills are good;
- You like to work efficiently and love to switch between colleagues;
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You are enthusiastic and a team player;
- Crazy about sales and decisive.
What are you going to do?
- Maintaining telephone and written contact with customers.
- You will continue to grow in your position within sales.
- Consulting with colleagues about the progress of assignments.
- Thinking along on your own initiative with various issues within the company.
- Switching internally with different departments.
- Making various substantive proposals based on a specific issue.
- You contribute to improving our entire sales process.
- You fine-tune the customer journey in consultation and are happy to work it out.
Who are we?
Social Brothers is a Digital Agency, founded in 2011 by the brothers Rob and Steven Ammerlaan. The team now consists of 45 talented website heroes, design artists, app wizards, 3D specialists and data adventurers. Our passion is to provide innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we work for Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABP and Backbase, among others. You will be working in a new scale-up office in Utrecht called: Dotslash Utrecht. In addition, we also work from a cool office in Rotterdam.
What can you expect from us?
As a sales employee we offer you:
- a salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, Friday afternoon drinks, possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and more events;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects;
- the ideal environment to continue to develop yourself, not only in the field of development, but also in the field of professionalism and communication and
- a good combination between working independently and in a team.
Have we aroused your interest and do you think you can arouse our interest? Apply directly!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.