Who are we looking for?
- a completed education in the field of software development;
- at least 2 years of work or internship experience as a developer;
- knowledge of PHP, MySQL and C#;
- a passion for clean code and a sharp eye;
- the ambition to grow within your field;
- knowledge of stack overflow and makes good use of it;
- an advantage if you have experience with .NET CORE, Laravel, Unit testing, Linux, Git and Azure.
Who are we?
What can you expect from us?
We offer you:
- a salary between € 2.300,- and € 3.300,- gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, a Friday afternoon drink, the possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and even more events;
- a close-knit team with a Teamlead and three direct colleagues;
- a workplace where you can apply your preference for neat and structured code;
- knowledge sessions with colleagues in your area of work;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects and
- the opportunity to learn and develop both in the workplace and beyond.
What does your working day look like?
At 08:45 you walk into the office, it is already pleasantly busy. You put your things away, grab a cup of coffee and chat with colleagues about what you did the night before. From 09:00 you are ready to start your working day, today there are two projects on the program. You start the morning with a kick-off. Your Project Manager explains a new project and you get to know the customer through the Project Manager’s stories. You will be working on this project until 12:00, after which you have an evaluation moment. At 12:30 pm you have lunch with some of your colleagues. Sometimes this is outside, sometimes a game of table tennis or you take a walk.
From 13:00 you are ready to get started on your next project. You have already had a kick-off of this, so you can get started right away. Halfway through the afternoon you get an urgent job from another customer, which you get to work on with a colleague. It takes a lot of effort to get it done, but the kick when it’s successful makes up for everything! Then quickly return to your own project, to ensure that you can look back on a successful planning at the end of the day. Take a quick look at what’s on the schedule for tomorrow and then you can go home at 5:30 PM.
As a backend developer at Social Brothers, no day is the same. You work on various projects, you learn to work with your colleagues with the latest techniques and technologies and you contribute your own knowledge, so that your colleagues can also learn from you.
Would you like to work in a growing organization that is eager for new, large projects and in a team that wants to take on the challenge together with you? Then apply immediately!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.