Medior Online Marketer
Have you improved ROI at customers or companies last year and made a real impact at companies with online marketing? Then we are looking for you. We are looking to strengthen our digital marketing at Social Brothers. We are a full service digital agency where we want to help our customers.
Our Digital Marketing team focuses on e-commerce, B2B, B2C and recruitment campaigns where we help our customers with full service. This means that we look beyond a CTR, CPC, but advise companies on their full funnel. ROAS, Cost per hire, Customer Lifetime value are the right KPIs that we focus on and without our creative Design team we would not have an effective campaign.
What are you going to do?
As a Medior Online Marketer at Social Brothers you are:
- responsible for your own customers together with a digital advisor;
- work for clients with an average of more than € 5,000 ad spend per month;
- of course familiar with SEA, Social Advertising, marketplaces & SEO and other tooling such as (Channable, SEMrush AdCalls, HubSpot, Databox);
- You know how to extract variables from data layer pushes to arrange this in Google Tag Manager in order to fully track the website data.
- You know how to amaze customers with the results & surprise them with new insights and next steps in our monthly meeting with our customers
- You know how to convey this to the customer and you like presenting and not something to look up to
- ready to take the next step and want to work on our goals to become the best digital agency in the Utrecht region and
- team player, because all your future colleagues have the same drive to achieve the above objective.
It is an advantage if you are in possession of certificates, but experience with is much more important.
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, Red Cross, Verloning, Fun Forest and Cleanprofs with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names to that. From our office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
The Digital Marketing team at social brothers is growing fast! And we can use you in this growth. Our team consists of consultants and digital marketers. While our advisors advise customers strategically about their online positioning, you digital marketers will start working on digital marketing campaigns for your customer. The team consists of driven boys and girls, whose age is between 22 and 30 years. The team symbolizes itself by a strong team, knowledge sharing, a good atmosphere and wanting to achieve maximum results for themselves and customers.
Are you curious about what your future team will look like? Check it out here!
What can you expect from us?
We offer you:
- a salary between € 2.600,- and € 3.300,- gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, personal choice to build up a pension, a Friday afternoon drink, possibility to boot camp
- on Thursday, a weekend away and more events
- a workplace where you can use your skills to make our customers happy;
- a team in which sharing knowledge is central and where you continue to learn new things every day;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects and
- a workplace where you have a combination of independent and collaborative work.
Do you think you fit within the team and would you like to develop further as an Online Marketeer? Then apply now!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.