Who are we looking for?
- a completed education in the field of software development;
- at least 2 years of work or internship experience as a developer;
- knowledge of C#, MySQL and PHP;
- a passion for clean code and a sharp eye;
- the ambition to grow within your field;
- knowledge of stack overflow and makes good use of it;
- an advantage if you have experience with .NET CORE, Laravel, Unit testing, Linux, Git and Azure.
Who are we?
What can you expect from us?
We offer you as an .NET/C# Developer:
- a salary between € 2.300,- and € 3.300,- gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, a Friday afternoon drink, possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend trip and more events
- a close-knit team with a Teamlead and three direct colleagues;
- a workplace where you can apply your preference for neat and structured code;
- knowledge sessions with colleagues in your area of work;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects and
- the opportunity to learn and develop both on the work floor and beyond.
What does your working day look like?
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.