Medior WordPress Developer
Who are we looking for?
- a completed HBO or WO education in the field of software development;
- at least a number of years of experience in the field of WordPress, you have built at least 20 websites that you are proud of;
- experience building WordPress themes in the Gutenberg editor;
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
What can you expect from us?
What we offer:
- a salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, Friday afternoon drinks, possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and more events;
- an ambitious and close-knit team of fourteen developers;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects;
- the ideal environment to continue to develop yourself, not only in the field of development, but also in the field of professionalism and communication and
- a nice combination between working independently and in a team.
What does your workday look like?
You walk into the office in the morning and see that some of your colleagues are already at work. You grab a cup of coffee, chat with colleagues and then get to work yourself. First, let’s take a look at what’s on the schedule for today and whether there are any special things. The morning starts for you with a project that you have been working on for some time. You used to work in a team, but now you are only doing the finishing touches before the website goes live. At the end of the morning you will have an evaluation about the project with your Project Manager, together you will discuss the state of affairs and what still needs to be done. You will continue with this in the morning.
During lunch it’s not about work, you sit outside with colleagues or play a game of table tennis. After lunch you have a Kickoff, you will participate in a new project, where you will be given a lot of responsibility. Right at the start of the project you will be called in and the questions about Front End development will be answered by you. After the Kickoff, you and your team will immediately get to work and, full of new energy, you will hit the ground running on day 1. Cool to achieve this together! At the end of the day there is a short evaluation of the new project. The Project Manager is satisfied and informs the customer that the project has started. Tomorrow again!
As a Medior WordPress developer at Social Brothers you will work in a rapidly growing and changing environment
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.