Medior UX/UI Designer
We are growing fast and are therefore looking to strengthen the design team in the form of a Medior UX/UI Designer. Do you love creating Designs for websites and apps and do you like being given responsibilities? Then read on quickly!
Who are you?
As a Medior UX/UI Designer at Social Brothers you are:
- someone with the knowledge about sketch, photoshop, illustrator and indesign;
- experienced with typography, use of color and proportions;
- able to see how to quickly and efficiently convert a design into a website;
- enthusiastic, proactive and flexible;
- a team player and good communication skills;
- looking for a job with independence and
- someone who is looking for a job with many growth opportunities and challenges.
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, Red Cross, Verloning, Fun Forest and Cleanprofs with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names. From our office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
Are you curious about what your team looks like? Check out your team here!
What can you expect from us?
We offer you:
- a salary between € 2,600 and € 3,300 gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, personal choice to build up pension, a Friday afternoon drink, possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and more events
- a workplace where you can use your skills to make our customers happy;
- a team in which sharing knowledge is central and where you continue to learn new things every day;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects and
- a workplace where you have a combination of independent and collaborative work.
Do you think you fit within the team and would you like to develop further as a Medior UX/UI designer? Then apply now!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated!
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.