Junior CRM Specialist
Keeping an overview, figuring out puzzles, optimizations and automation. These are four terms that fit you seamlessly. Perfect, because that is exactly what we are looking for in our new Junior CRM Specialist. At Social Brothers we are looking for a Junior CRM Specialist who will work with HubSpot to help our customers coördinate their route to success. You become the HubSpot expert, both for projects and for implementations at our customers. Does this sound like something to you? Then read on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a specialist for one of our newest departments and services that we offer from Social Brothers, namely the implementation of HubSpot as a CRM system. We expect you to:
- have a completed HBO education or higher;
- are in possession of a B driving license (your own car is not necessary);
- can keep a good overview and work in a detailed and structured manner;
- have excellent analytical skills;
- enjoys interacting with customers, giving presentations and explanations;
- are patient and you can empathize with our customers;
- are naturally easily at home in new software systems and
- have knowledge and experience with HubSpot.
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names to that.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
What can you expect from us?
As a Junior CRM Specialist we offer you:
- an employment contract for one year with the prospect of extension;
- a salary between € 1.800,- and € 2.700,- gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre
- good fringe benefits, such as a company laptop, pleasant Friday afternoon drinks, the option of boot camps on Thursday afternoons and other events;
- a place within a new and developing team, to which you can contribute;
- an independent position with a lot of freedom and variety, where you work in the office as well as visit customers;
- the opportunity to develop in the workplace and beyond.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.