We are growing at Social Brothers and that means that we can use reinforcements within our Sales team. As a Junior Accountmanager at Social Brothers you are the one who knows our customers, who can translate the wishes of our customers into concrete plans and because you work meticulously and like to have a lot of variety in your work, this is the perfect position for you. It is your responsibility to carry out the entire process from proposal to after sales properly. Do you recognize yourself in this? Apply and maybe you’ll be our new Junior Accountmanager!
Who are you?
You enjoy talking to customers a lot. You want to know everything about their wishes and you like to translate the wishes of the customer into a concrete project within our team, where your colleagues get to work.
For this you have:
- At least a completed HBO education;
- affinity with IT;
- an initiative-taking attitude;
- the quality of keeping an overview, even if a lot is asked of you at the same time;
- good command of the Dutch and English language;
- excellent communication and social skills.
What does your position look like?
As a Junior Accountmanager at Social Brothers you are the contact person for both existing and new customers. You manage these existing customers, build up a new customer portfolio and create new business.
Your function is largely customer contact, but you also contribute to the optimizations within the team and within Social Brothers as a whole. One of the ongoing projects is the Customer Journey. Because you have daily contact with our customers, you know better than anyone where improvements can still be made.
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
Do you want to get to know your potential colleagues? View our teams here!
What can you expect from us?
As a Junior Accountmanager at Social Brothers you can expect the following:
- a salary between € 2,000 and € 3,000 gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, a third-pillar pension scheme, a Friday afternoon drink, the option of boot camps on Thursday, a weekend away and even more events;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects;
- the ideal environment to continue to develop yourself, not only in the field of development, but also in the field of professionalism and communication and
- a good combination between working independently and in a team.
Are you eager to use your commercial skills within a team that is ready to take steps? Perhaps you would fit in with Social Brothers. Let us know your interest through an application!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.