Front-end Developer internship
We are looking for a Front-end intern with skills. Does developing websites make your heart beat faster and do you have an eye for detail? Would you like to develop yourself as a Front-end Developer? Are you not afraid of a custom developed WordPress environment and would you like to contribute to fast and user-friendly websites? Or do you think it’s cool to develop a Headless WordPress website?
Get to know us, send us your application and we would like to invite you for a cup of freshly ground coffee (or tea).
Who are you?
- Developer with MBO or HBO education in the field of website development
- You have certainly built 2 websites as a WordPress developer that you are particularly proud of
- Knowledge of Webpack, deployments, Bitbucket, Woocommerce and Pipelines is a plus
- You know Stackoverflow and make good use of it
- A penchant for neat and structured code
- You perfectly translate a technical issue into a working solution
- Looking for a job with independence
- Team player
Experience with WordPress is a must.
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names to that.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
Are you curious about what your future team will look like? Check it out here!
What can you expect from us?
We offer you:
- Cool projects for very interesting customers
- The chance to follow a study-related course/training every month
- freshly ground coffee
- Internship allowance of €500 per month
- Opportunity to grow
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere
- VrijMiBos, LAN parties, retro game evenings and pizza sessions
Have we aroused your interest and do you think you can arouse our interest? Apply directly!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.