Junior Digital Advertising Specialist
Who are you?
- Marketer with HBO or WO education
- You have knowledge of SEO, SEA and Facebook Business
- You like working for large customers and this gives you energy
- You are in possession of a Google certificate or demonstrable experience
- You have set up campaigns in the past and also manage them
- You know the difference between a SKAG and Hagakure structure
- You like to work within e-commerce, B2C, B2B and e-recruitment marketing
- You are a go-getter
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Looking for a job with independence
- Team player and communicative skills
Grote pre: ervaring met Google Ads, Google Analytics of social advertisement
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
What can you expect from us?
We offer you as a Junior Digital Advertising Specialist:
- a salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, Friday afternoon drinks, possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and more events;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects;
- the ideal environment to continue to develop yourself, not only in the field of development, but also in the field of professionalism and communication and
- a nice combination between working independently and in a team.
Have we aroused your interest and do you think you can arouse our interest? Apply directly!
recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.