Customer Success Specialist
As a Customer Success Specialist at Social Brothers you are part of the Back Office team of Social Brothers. You ensure that all customers are treated properly, that their questions are answered and their problems are solved. All customers know how to reach you by e-mail or telephone and you know exactly who to contact for all questions within the organization.
Who are we looking for?
As mentioned above, we are looking for someone who gets energy from helping customers and you also have:
- a completed MBO 4 education or higher;
- a full-time availability;
- a coordinating role, in which some experience or affinity is required;
- a structured and neat work style;
- a customer-oriented and customer-friendly attitude;
- a head start if you have knowledge and affinity with IT;
- especially looking forward to achieving the best result for our customers together with us!
Who are we?
We are Social Brothers, a digital agency that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. With 50 enthusiastic professionals we look for innovative and effective solutions. We are proud to say that we can delight customers such as Boskalis, Piet Boon, SPAR University, the Red Cross, ABO and Backbase with our services. And we want to add many more beautiful names to that.
From our scale-up office in Utrecht and an office in Rotterdam, we work with the latest technologies on a daily basis.
Are you curious about what your future team will look like? Check out the team here!
What can you expect from us?
We offer you:
- a salary between € 2,100 and € 2,800 gross per month, based on your knowledge and work experience;
- travel allowance based on € 0.19 per kilometre;
- good fringe benefits such as a company laptop, a Friday afternoon drink, the possibility to boot camp on Thursday, a weekend away and even more events
- a workplace where you can use your skills to make our customers happy;
- an opportunity to organize this position in your own way and to develop yourself;
- an organization with 50 enthusiastic professionals that is ready for cool projects and
- a good combination between working independently and in a team.
- What does your working day look like?
No day is the same for you and you don’t know exactly what the day will bring in the morning. You start with a cup of coffee and your mailbox. If there are e-mails from customers that you can answer directly, you do this. You can schedule all other things or pass them on to colleagues who can help you.
Even before you have finished answering your email, the telephone rings. A customer calls that something on their website, which is made by Social Brothers, is not going well. You monitor the customer by also looking up their website. If you see what the problem is, explain that a developer has to work with it.
You inform one of the developers about this task and schedule it in his agenda.
Throughout the day you receive many more calls and emails from customers who have questions or who have a problem that needs to be solved. In between these phone calls and emails, you keep an eye on how the developers who are working for you are doing.
At the end of the day you check what is on the schedule for tomorrow and then you close.
Do you have what it takes to help us as a Customer Success Specialist? Let us know quickly with your application!
Recruitment based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
How We Hire
The first step is to submit your application. A motivation letter isn’t necessary, but please enclose your resumé. You will receive a response within a few days.
If your profile matches our expectations, we will invite you for an introduction. This will be a conversation of up to 1 hour. In this interview you will hear everything about the position and together we will determine whether the position and the company are right for you.
After a good click during the introduction, you will have the opportunity to make an assessment that has been made for this position. In this assessment, your substantive skills are tested and you can immediately see what you have to offer.
When you have rocked the assessment and the click between you and the company is good, we will invite you for a second interview at our office. During this interview you will get to know your direct supervisor and the HR Employee. You indicate what your ambitions are and why you think you fit Social Brothers and the position.
After the second interview, it’s time to tie the knot for both of us. We will come up with a contract proposal if we are positive and we are of course very curious about your response.